- Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax, Amazo Review
- Brother Printer MFC-J680DW Wireless Color Photo Printer review
- Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer with Scanner
- Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
- Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax, Ama…
- Brother Printer MFCJ4320DW Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner,
- Brother WorkSmart MFC-J880DW Compact All-in-One Inkjet Printer
- Cyber Monday Inkjet Printer Deals Week 2017 – Brother WorkSmart MFC-J880DW
- Brother MFC-J480DW – Wireless Inkjet Color All-in-One Printer
- Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax, Amazon…
Compact and simple to get in touch with Mobile device capabilities, Auto Duplex Printing, Web Connect and 1 Year Limited Warranty with Free Phone Support for the life of the item
Compact and Easy to Connect
The Brother Work Smart MFC-J460DW is exactly what you’re looking for when selecting a compact color inkjet All-in-One that offers easy, intuitive operation, plenty of connectivity options, and the ability to print on various specialty media – all without breaking your budget.
You’ll discover that connecting to a wireless network couldn’t be easier, thanks to the wireless assistant that completely walks you through set up(1). It’s so simple – you don’t need a USB cable, and you won’t even need to know your wireless network password. Share the machine with others on a wireless network or connect to a single computer using a USB cable (not included).
Print from Almost Any Mobile Device(1)
The MFC-J460DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile devices. The MFC-J460DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via(1): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Brother iPrint&Scan, a free downloadable app that offers printing and scanning. Additionally Wi-Fi Direct allows you to print wirelessly from a PC or mobile devices without the need for a router.
1.8″ Color Display, Web Connect Interface & Brother Cloud Apps(2)
The MFC-J460DW features a 1.8 inch color display for easily navigating onscreen menus. You can access popular web services directly from your internet-connected MFC-J460DW from the display using the Web Connect interface(2). Scan directly to popular cloud services without using a computer, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, Box, Onenote and more. It also offers easy access to a suite of Brother Cloud Apps(2). You’ll be impressed by the functionality of these document management and sharing apps.
Duplex Printing & Convenient Automatic Document Feeder
The MFC-J460DW is compact, so it won’t waste your valuable desk space, and the automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save paper. The 100-sheet capacity paper tray holds up to legal (8.5×14 inch) sized paper and a convenient up to 20-sheet Automatic Document Feeder is ideal for unattended scanning, copying and faxing. And you’ll spend less time waiting for your printouts with print speeds of 12ppm black or 6ppm color(3).
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again
- Mobile Device Printing via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct. Easy to Setup Wireless Networking
- Automatic Duplex (2-sided) Printing
- 100 Sheet Paper Capacity up to 8.5″x14″
- Auto Document Feeder Accepts up to 20 Sheets for Unattended Copy, Scan and Fax
- NOTE: Check Installation Manual on Technical Specification before use
Compare with others
-I can print from my living room on my laptop clear to the other side of the house where the printer is thanks to WIFI setting
-Scans up to 20 pages to my laptop, wirelessly, and quickly
-Color printing fairly good quality
-All together a good value for the cost, perfect for home office
-Brother Customer Service will walk you through getting this set up
-Comes with CD for printer program but my mac is new enough I don’t have CD drive (had to get program online)
-Took me 2 full hours to set up, on phone with Brother support, at times incredibly frustrating and seemed more difficult than it needed to be, I’m very tech savvy so I can’t imagine how difficult it be for someone who isn’t
Once you get through set up, it’s a great printer, just be prepared to be really annoyed at set up