- Brother Printer MFCJ6930DW Wireless Color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax, Amazon Dash Review
- Best Home Printers – 10 Best Home Printers 2017 #Printers
- Must See Review! Brother MFC-J985DW Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer with INKvestment Cartridges,..
- Brother MFC9130CW Wireless All-In-One Printer review
- Brother Wireless All-In-One Color Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax (MFC9330CDW)
- Brother Printer MFC-J680DW Wireless Color Photo Printer review
- Multi-Function Printers // The Most Popular 2017
Mfc-j5330dw service clever Plus series color inkjet all in one for small business. Print and scan from nearly anywhere using your smartphone, tablet, Laptop and desktop computer
MFC-J5330DW Business Smart Plus Color Inkjet All-in-One
Ideal for home office and small business productivity. Business-focused features include flexible paper handling capabilities, ability to print up to 11”x17”, automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, wireless and mobile device connectivity(1), and Super High-yield ink cartridges(2). Two-year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of the product.
1. Requires connection to a wireless network.
2. Additional purchase required.
Brother is At Your Side with a 2-year limited warranty and Free phone support for the life of the product. Our goal is to provide dependable, business class solutions to help increase productivity and efficiency and reduce costs.
Super High-Yield Ink Cartridges Help Lower Costs
The MFC-J5330DW Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges provide higher page yields so you can replace your ink cartridges less frequently, while helping to lower your overall printing costs(6). The new pigment based ink formula bonds with the document surface, providing sharp black text and high impact color documents.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders toner from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- 250-sheet paper tray capacity accepts up to 11″x17″. single sheet bypass tray for printing on envelopes and card stock for added convenience
- 2.7″ touchscreen display. Easily navigate to powerful features.
- Help increase productivity with up to 50 sheet ADF and automatic duplex 2 sided printing
- Built for business performance. Spend less time waiting on printouts for when you need your documents fast.
Compare with others
3. Up to 30-sheet sort copy.
4. Requires internet connection.
5. Requires internet connection and an account with desired service.
6. Based on MSRP of individual LC3019 black and color ink cartridges and approximate page yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711. Additional purchase required.
The Brother MFCJ5330DW is a business class color inkjet multifunction printer, and as such is focused on robustness, paper capacity and rapid operation. It is situated as an alternative to a laser printer for a small office. It is surprisingly large, bigger than my Multifunction Brother laser printer.
The printer’s print quality is quite good for text. Blacks are dark, colors are reproduced well enough, text is crisp. While it is not positioned as a high quality photo printer, color graphics are printed cleanly with no streaking. Black and white text prints rapidly; spot color does little to slow it down, but printing out full page color images takes some time. It has a quite large paper capacity, plus can print up to 11×17 through a sheet feed option. Unfortunately, the scanner bed will only hold up to 8×11 sheets, legal size would have been nice.
The printer uses a small color touch screen for setup and ongoing use. Configuring the printer to work with a wireless network was very easy to do. Once it was done, my Mac auto-discovered the printer and added it. I was surprised to find that my Windows 10 laptop picked up the printer as well. Printing from the iPhone and iPad simply worked, as did scanning with Brother’s iOS scanning application. It is possible to scan to a USB drive or cloud services as well like Dropbox. An installation CD was bundled with the printer, but I recommend going to Brother’s web site and downloading the latest full installer, which includes the scanner driver. In the two weeks I’ve had the printer set up, I have had no issues with networking – it starts up every time I print to it.
The classic dilemma is choosing between an inkjet’s versatility and an inexpensive black and white laser printer. Common wisdom is that laser printer’s per page cost is typically lower. Text output is just as good on both my Brother laser printer and the MFCJ5330. The ability to print color is a very nice addition that I missed with my current laser printer. Check prices of consumables. The black cartridge for the MFCJ5330 is $55.66 according to Amazon, but according to Brother it’s good for about 2800 pages. Unlike some cheap color inkjet printers, there are separate cartridges for CMY color, so there is less waste.
In all it is the typical Brother printer, which means that it is well designed, has a good mix of features, has software support for the Mac, Windows, iOS and Android devices and is easy to set up. It is a good all-around printer for a small office or home printing which goes about it’s business with little fuss.