- Canon Pixma iP7220 (Unboxing)
- The Best Price Canon Office Products IP7220 Wireless Color Photo Printer Review
- Canon Pixma MG7720 Review – Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner – Air Print Google Cloud Print
- Canon Office Products IP8720 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer Review
- Canon Office Products IP7220 Wireless Color Photo Quick View
- Canon ip 7250 ip 7220 Direct to Disk CD DVD Printing
- Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax – Review
- Canon Pixma Ip7220 Inkjet Printer Color 9600 X
- Canon Pixma Printer | Best Prices and Reviews On All Models
- Canon: How To Print Directly onto a CD/DVD from my PC
The PIXMA iP7220 Premium Wireless1 Inkjet Photo Printer delivers a true photo lab quality experience at home. Print gorgeous, borderless2 photos at your desk up to 8.5-inch x 11-inch size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi3 and five individual ink tanks. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can help reduce paper usage and cost by up to 50%. The iP7220 also lets you print on your CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs. You can even you turn your HD Movie clips into beautiful photos4.
Have a whole new sort of fun with your images by adding effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print with Fun Filter Effects. Plus, printing and automatically correcting your photos has never been easier thanks to Auto Photo Fix II, which can be found within the EasyPhoto-Print EX software5. What’s more, a Quiet Mode helps keep the peace in your office or home studio.
Speed and Quality
Superior Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi3 firing with 1pl produces incredible quality and detail in both your borderless photos, crafts, business documents and web pages.
Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast: Print a borderless, 4-inch x 6-inch photo in approximately 21 seconds.6
ChromaLife100+: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon inks and select genuine Canon photo papers for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 300 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album7.
High Performance, Five Individual Ink Tank System: This 5-color ink system consists of four dye-based inks plus a pigment-based black ink, producing exceptional photos and crisp, laser-quality text. So, you only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
Print Documents and Web Pages, Fast: Print documents and web pages with fast speeds of 15.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and 10.0 images per minute (ipm) for color6.
Ease of Use
My Image Garden: My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great facial recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more.
Full HD Movie Print: The Full HD Movie Print software turns your favorite HD movie clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLR or Powershot cameras into beautiful prints.4
Fun Filter Effects: Have all sorts of fun with your images by adding new effects such as: Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Camera, Soft Focus and Blur Background before you print.
Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This saves you time and can cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
Built-in CD and DVD Printing: Conveniently print directly onto inkjet printable CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs.
Auto Photo Fix II: This built-in technology automatically categorizes your images into one of five types – Portrait, Scenery, Night Scenery, Snapshot with Scenery, and Snapshot with Night Scenery – then applies optimal image and multi-zone exposure correction. So, unexposed areas of the photo will be optimized, area by area and faces that are backlit and under-exposed will automatically be brightened and color corrected to help ensure more accurate skin tones for gorgeous images.
Easy-WebPrint EX: Print what you want off the web, easily. Easy-WebPrint EX allows you to create your own layout, take different sections of different websites and put them all on one page. Move, resize and trim your clips, insert notes and edit text, make it a portrait or landscape, print up to three columns on a page and even save the layout as a PDF file.8
Beautiful and Borderless: Print photo lab quality from 4-inch x 6-inch up to 8.5-inch x 11-inch.2
Two-Way Paper Feeding: Load paper from the front cassette or rear tray so whether you want photo paper in one and plain paper in the other you’re ready for superior quality printing.
Built-In Wireless: Print and scan wirelessly from any Wi-Fi enabled computer around the house.1
AirPrint: Take advantage of Wi-Fi connectivity and print what you see on your compatible iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One. Print photos, emails, web pages and other documents directly to these devices whether you’re in another room or in a different section of the house. No need to install drivers, saving you time and creating a seamless user experience.9
Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your computer for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
What’s in the Box
- PIXMA iP7220 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer
- CD/DVD Printing Tray
- Manuals and other documents
- Setup CD-ROM
- Setup Ink Tanks
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Printer Type Photo Printer
- Features AirPrint9, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing5, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden10, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing1
- Print Speed (up to) 4-inch x 6-inch borderless: approximately 21 seconds; ESAT (black): approximately 15 ipm11; ESAT (color): approximately 10 ipm11
- Number of Nozzles Color: 4,096; Pigment black: 1,024; Total: 5,120
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black: 600 x 600 dpi; Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi
- OS Compatibility Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Intel processor, Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7
- Standard Interfaces Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, 4-inch x 6-inch, 5-inch x 7-inch, 8-inch x 10-inch, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Noise Level Approximation 44 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Compatible Ink CLI-251CXL Cyan, CLI-251MXL Magenta, CLI-251YXL Yellow, CLI-251BKXL Black, PGI-250PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251C Cyan, CLI-251M Magenta, CLI-251Y Yellow, CLI-251BK Black
- Physical Dimensions 17.8 inches (W) x 14.5 inches (D) x 5.1 inches (H)
- Weight 14.4 pounds
- Power Consumption Approximately 24 W Printing (2.1 W Standby)
Wired -or- wireless
5 ink cartridges (separate BLACK for documents)
2 separate paper trays
Less -cycling- (inkjet cartridge cleaning?) before printing
Not ‘on all the time’ (no apparent power use when -turned off-) many printers still use power when “off”.
Self opening front cover (instead of getting an ‘error! cover not open’ it opens as the print-head passes)
Very good ‘PHOTO’ prints
The included software allows 2 or 4 prints on an 8 1/2 x 11 page-
– most software won’t allow any prints that don’t fit the ‘normal’ size of paper. This saves a lot of money when you buy photo paper.
I purchased this to replace a multi-function printer because the printed photos were as good as I wanted.
This printer does a MUCH BETTER job of printing quality photographs.
The SECOND reason was my previous printer used 2 cartridges, 1 for color and 1 for black.
It was constantly indicating an empty color cartridge when I could print for a long time afterword without a problem.