Top 10 Brother Inkjet Printers : Brother Printer MFCJ6935DW Wireless Color Printer with
Brother MFCJ985DW Inkjet AllinOne Color Review
Invest less for more pages with INKvestment cartridges. Print, copy, scan, fax as much as 11″x17″. Business-focused functions include versatile paper managing abilities, automatic (two-sided) duplex printing, cordless and mobile printing. Two-year minimal service warranty with complimentary phone support for the life of the item.
Spend Less For More Pages
Brother INKvestment models use a new, innovative INKvestment cartridge system that offers super high-yields at low costs solving the two biggest printing challenges: high cost of replacement ink and the inconvenience of running out of ink when needed.
The MFC-J6535DW is a full-featured ledger color inkjet all-in-one with a robust design, delivering business quality and flexible paper handling to meet your unique needs.
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Print for pennies and nickels. Less than one cent per page for black and white inkjet printing, and less than five cents per page for color inkjet printing
- INKvestment cartridges. Spend less for more pages. 3000-page black cartridges for under $30, 1500-page color cartridges for under $20. Print, copy, scan, fax up to 11″x17″. ledger-size scan glass and up to 50-sheet ADF Automatic duplex (two-sided) printing. Duplex copying:No, Duplex scanning:No
- 250-sheet paper tray capacity and accepts up to 11″x17″ with added convenience of up to 100-sheet multi-purpose tray for optional capacity and printing on envelopes and card stock
- Wireless, mobile printing from a mobile device via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Brother iPrint&Scan, and Wi-Fi Direct
Compare with others
This Brother Printer MFCJ6535DWXL Wireless color Printer with Scanner, Copier & Fax is a great addition to our small business! We are very print heavy since we do our own marketing brochures and student training packages, so go through a lot of ink and even a few printers have been run to the point of failure. Here are my observations:
+ Easy Setup; we had this up and on our network within a half hour of unboxing
+ Speed; this is reasonably fast when printing our documentation
+ Ink; comes with a lot of ink!
+ Duplexing; automatic duplexing works well (not sure what another reviewer was doing wrong)
+ ADF; Automatic Document Feeder makes it easy to scan or copy
+ Mobile App; installed easily and works well
Size; this is huge! Fortunately we have a dedicated area for our networked printers
Overall, this is an excellent feature rich printer that has produced good results for us and should hold up well over time!