Brother MFC-J480DW – Wireless Inkjet Color All-in-One Printer Unbox and Review
Brother Printer MFC-J680DW Wireless Color Photo Printer review
Top 10 Brother Inkjet Printers : Brother Printer MFCJ6935DW Wireless Color Printer with
Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
Brother Printer MFCJ4320DW Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner,
Brother WorkSmart MFC-J880DW Compact All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Best Sellers Faxing Printers : Brother MFC-9330CDW All-in-One Color Laser Printer, Scanner,
Must See Review! Brother MFC-J985DW Inkjet All-in-One Color Printer with INKvestment Cartridges,..
Brother Printer MFCJ460DW Wireless Color Inkjet Printer with Scanner
Multi-Function Printers // The Most Popular 2017
Compact and Easy to Connect Brother Printer MFC-J680DW
Compact and simple to connect with mobile phone capabilities, flexibility for dealing with media and Web Connect access to popular cloud services
The Brother MFC-J680DW offers easy wireless setup and mobile device printing in an economical color inkjet All-in-One.
The Brother Work Smart MFC-J680DW is exactly what you’re looking for when selecting a compact color inkjet All-in-One that offers easy, intuitive operation, plenty of connectivity options, and the ability to print on various specialty media – all without breaking your budget.
You’ll discover that connecting to a wireless network couldn’t be easier, thanks to the wireless assistant that completely walks you through set up(1). It’s so simple – you don’t need a USB cable, and you won’t even need to know your wireless network password. Share the machine with others on a wireless network or connect to a single computer using a USB cable (not included).
- Upon activation, the Amazon Dash Replenishment service measures the ink level and automatically orders ink from Amazon when low. This ensures that you never run out again.
- Mobile device printing via Air print Google Cloud Print Brother iPrint & Scan and Wi-Fi Direct. Easy to set up wireless networking
- Automatic duplex printing
- 100 sheet paper capacity up to 8.5″x14″
- 1 year limited warranty with free phone support for the life of the product
Compare with others
– Fast Printing Speed on standard setting. It is super-fast in Draft setting, but quality suffers.
– Very easy to use Menu and Operating System.
– Easy Initial Set-up
– WiFi is very reliable and works well with mobile phones.
– LCD Touch Control is very responsive and smooth.
– Ability to Tilt LCD screen to desired angle is a plus.
– Scanner is relatively fast.
– Can scan multiple documents at once with Auto-feed feature.
– Small Footprint for limited space.
– Very Easy Access to change ink cartridges from the front of the unit.
– Inexpensive Ink.
– Can change color inks individually (3 separate colors: Magenta, Cyan and Yellow).
– High capacity ink cartridges are available.
– Printer leaves minute indentations on 4×6 photo paper from its metallic rollers.
– Photo prints appear faded and washed-out both on regular and photo paper.
– Scanned Pictures also appear washed out (@300 dpi).
– Scanner auto-feeder sometimes slightly rotates paper/images.
– Paper Capacity is low, necessitating replacing paper more often.
– Access to change the paper is very cumbersome. You have to pull out the whole paper tray completely to feed paper to it from the back.
– There isn’t an individual paper-feed slot to feed a single sheet of paper (ie: Letter-sized photo paper, etc.)
– Letter-sized paper feeder does not work reliably and well with thick photo paper.
– The automatic document feeder requires pages to be facing facing down, different from most other printers.
– The wires emanating from the printer (Power & phone line) are on the left rear side of the printer causing a possible cosmetic concern depending on placement and position of the printer.