Selphy cp 1200 Photo Printer Review
Canon – SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Photo Printer for DIY Photo Booth!
Unboxing & Review Canon Selphy CP1200
Canon SELPHY Wireless Compact Photo Printer 0599C001- Overview
Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Compact Photo Printer Review
Canon SELPHY CP 1300 printer review
Canon SELPHY CP1200 Photo Printer UNBOXING, Setup and First Print!
Canon Selphy CP1200 Printer Review … How I print my Photographs
Canon Selphy CP1200 Black Wireless Color Photo Printer Overview
Review: Canon Selphy CP1200 Printer
The SELPHY CP1200 wireless compact image printer is a lot enjoyable to use, you’ll want to take it everywhere with you. And you can!
thanks to it’s compact style, optional battery and several ways to print wirelessly, you can print just about anywhere.
However there is more to it than that. It’s really fun to print with the CP1200. You can print on postcard size paper, label size, square, as well as 8 small little stickers at a time. And before you print you can even dress up your photos with fun borders and effects
Creativity, Meet your Outlet
The SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer is so much fun to use. Thanks to it’s compact design, optional battery and multiple ways to print wirelessly, you can print just about anywhere. But there is more to it than that. You can print on postcard size paper, label size, square, and even 8 small little stickers at a time. Do you ever need a picture for an ID or passport? Don’t go to the convenience store, just print your favorite picture of yourself. It’s also, perfect for printing Instagram photos! Add a little creativity to all the papers we have and the possibilities are endless.
Connecting and Printing Made Simple
Canon has worked hard to make our Print app easy, but that doesn’t mean we sacrificed quality. Your pictures will look great no matter how you choose to print them. And the choice is simple with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app since it’s the easiest (and most fun) way to print your photos, especially on the go with the optional battery.
With the Canon PRINT app for iOS and Android you can print pictures right from your phone, but that is just the beginning. You can also use the app to set up your new SELPHY for the first time. Once you are set up you can also print via WiFi, Card Slots, USB, or even directly from your camera.
- Layout Print (Index, Shuffle, 1-up/2-up/4-up/8-up)
- Connections: WiFi, Card Slots, USB, USB Flash Memory, PictBridge
- ID Photo Print (43 sizes)
- 2.7” Tilt-up LCD Display
- Portrait Image Optimize Software
SELPHY CP1200 Wireless Compact Photo Printer
- SELPHY Prints feature a clear overcoat that protect against dirt and even liquids!
- Dedicated WiFi button to easily connect to and print from your wireless network.
- AirPrint enabled! Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Each SELPHY ink and paper kit comes with exactly enough of each to print 18, 36, or 54 photos. No waste, no worries.
- Set up a makeshift photo booth, print images at parties for favors, print images to draw on at a kids’ party, the possibilities are endless.
Print your way
Print how you want with multiple ways to connect from WiFi and Wireless PictBridge to memory cards and USB flash drives.
Change it up
Need a new look for your photos? Try shuffle print and other creative options.
Go live your life
And bring your printer with you! With the optional battery you can print and share photos before you even get home.
But we can help fix things with tools like red-eye correction, Image Correction and even Portrait Image Optimization.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi button to easily connect to and Print from your Wireless network.
- Airprint enabled! Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your Compatible iPhone, iPad; 47 seconds for borderless 4 x 6″ photo or iPod touch.
- Just the Perfect combination. Each selphy ink and paper kit comes with exactly enough of each to Print 18, 36, or 54 photos. No waste, no worries.
- Easily Print your favorite Facebook and Instagram memories right from your smartphone or tablet with the Canon Print inkjet/selphy app.
- Enjoy portable printing with a stylish compact design and optional battery pack – up to 54 prints from a single charge!
- Card Size (2.1″ x 3.4″), Postcard (3.9″ x 5.8″), L Size (3.5″ x 4.7″) , Square Label (2.0″ x 2.0″)
Finally! This is the at home printer I have been looking for. For years I have printed my photos at home. I have bought printers upwards of $200 and have not achieved the results I have with this Canon Selphy printer.
I have a DSLR which takes amazing photos; but I have been SO disappointed in the print quality of photos that I have either printed at home or ordered online. I have since been looking for an inkless printer that prints great photos.
Finally, there is one. And not only that, the quality of the prints on this inkless printer rivals that of any other printer I’ve owned. And are even superior to prints I’ve ordered from Apple, Shutterfly, and Snapfish.
-Amazing Quality 4×6 prints: Better than store printed prints, better than Shutterfly, Apple, Walgreens, these are the best.
-Photo paper: The photo paper this prints on is glossy: but not too glossy. Smudge-free, waterproof, absolutely great. They are truly flat, which is perfect for scrapbooking and photo albums.
-Phenomenal colors: The colors are great. I’ve never seen photos print where I was satisfied they matched the colors on my retina Mac screen: until I used this printer
– EASY TO USE: within 5 minutes I had this printer on my home network and was able to air-print borderless photos wire free from both my computer and my phone. Amazing!
-No calibration: No test pages, no print alignment, no nozzle cleaning cycles. Nothing!
-Print Quality: Have I mentioned how great these photos look when they come out of the printer?
-Paper + ink in one: When you purchase paper for this printer, it is bundled with the “ink” for that paper. It is the exact amount of ink you need for the paper. No more; no less. It is a great system and works wonderfully. It really makes you wonder why no one has come up with this sooner.
These are all totally minor. These are nit-picky but for the sake of my review I nit-picked some.
-Price per print: 108 sheets (with ink) is roughly $0.33 a sheet. This is higher than a standard photo print or a print you can order online; BUT it is worth it. These prints are superior than what you can get printed online or in the store.
-Awkward paper tray: The tray sticks out and the cover is a bit weird. It is awkward on the first use but once you figure it out it is not a problem.
-Expensive battery: I don’t care about this because I don’t have a use for a battery. Most likely you won’t either.
-4×6 is the largest this printer will print
Edit 2/5/2016 – Occasionally a pice of dust will get stuck in the photos. It’s extremely rare and barely noticeable, but it does happen
It only took me one print to realize how great this printer truly is. I have never once had a photo printer print a perfect photo on the first try. Until I tried this printer. Do yourself a favor. If you are considering this printer for purchase what are you waiting for. This is the printer we have been waiting for since digital cameras have come out. It is convenient to use and has phenomenal results and it is hassle free!