HP Deskjet 3755 All in One Review – $69 compact printer / scanner / copier
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3700 All in One printers hands on review
Craftroom & Office Makeover Update || I Got a New Printer!!
Carpet is Gone! | Craftroom & Office Makeover Phase 5
The small all-in-one that packs a punch: Save space and get the power you require with the world’s tiniest all-in-one for your home. HP Scroll Scan helps you easily handle most scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media. Any space, any spot– this ultracompact all-in-one is created to fit where you require it. Show your design with a streamlined design and a range of head-turning colors.
The most affordable way to print in style: Save as much as 50% on ink and never ever run out with HP Instant Ink. Print color or black-and-white for the very same low price. Print 2.5 x as many pages with optional Original HP high-yield ink cartridges. Wirelessly print, scan, and copy exactly what you need quickly and quickly with this cost effective all-in-one. Quickly recycle your Original HP cartridges at no charge through HP Planet Partners.
Rapidly print right from your mobile phone: Easily print anything you need from a range of smart devices and tablets. Connect your mobile phone or tablet directly to your printer, and easily print without a network. Get connected quickly and start printing fast with simple setup from your smart device or tablet. Scan any object on the go with the HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app for your smart device or tablet.
HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-One
Introducing the world’s smallest all-in-one printer
Compact and wireless, this printer is designed to fit your space and life and save you up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink. Get vibrant color and power in the world’s smallest all-in-one for home.
- Get powerful performance from this colorfully compact all-in-one. HP Scroll Scan lets you easily tackle most scan jobs.
- Print, scan, and copy without compromise. Get powerful performance with this affordable all-in-one.
- Easily get started right out of the box, and take care of print jobs directly from your mobile device.
– Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 8 ppm.
– Print speed black draft: Up to 19 ppm.
– Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 5.5 ppm.
– Print speed color draft: Up to 15 ppm.
– First page out black: As fast as 15 sec.
– First page out color: As fast as 18 sec.
– Recommended monthly page volume: 50 to 200 pages.
– Paper handling input, standard: 60-sheet input tray.
– Paper handling output, standard: 25-sheet output tray.
– Scanner type: Sheetfed.
– Scan resolution, optical: 600 dpi.
– Copies, maximum: 9.
– Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty, 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support. Conditions apply. Check our website for more information.
Real Customer Review
This is a budget-friendly printer aimed at what I believe are college students.
I say this because never in a million years did I think someone would think to merge wireless printing with wireless speakers. But it seems like something a college aged kid would like.
+ Small footprint. Doesn’t take up much room. And a built-in speaker means less room being taken up by a seperate device.
+ Print quality. Looks good. Full page photo is pretty decent. There are some lines but overall I’d say you’ll like it a lot.
+ Print speed. It’s decent – not super duper fast but it’s expected for the size.
+ Setup. Setup is easy and the print from anywhere feature is very cool.
– Speaker quality. I have to say, I was very disappointed with the sound quality of the speaker. It’s super tinny and cheap sounding.
– Small paper holder. Doesn’t hold a ton of paper, and you have to flip out the front and back to use it, which is to be expected, but it just makes it larger overall.
The replacement cartridges aren’t super expensive either – certainly cheaper than when I was in college. Geez. Anyhow, this small decent printer with a crummy speaker is aimed at kids, so, maybe they won’t be so picky about the music quality.