Item review – HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All in One Wireless Printer with Mobile Printing
HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Review – All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer
Budget Friendly! The HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 All-In One Printer
Top 3 Best Hp Printers Can Buy – Reviews of Hp Printers
Review HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All in One Photo Printer with Mobile Printing, Instant In
Best Ink Printers To Purchase – Ink Printers Reviews
Top 5 Best Laser Printer
Satisfy office needs with HP Print Forward Design. Spend approximately 50% less per page compared to lasers, and produce the color and black text output you need. Minimize paper usage with blazing-fast two-sided printing from a printer made for high-volume workplaces. Get high speeds for two-sided print and scan jobs with laser-like paper handling, and preserve property with space-saving HP Print Forward Design.
Print longer– without refilling– from an optional 2nd paper tray. Keep company moving from throughout the office. Link to gadgets with touch-to-print performance. Easily print when and where you need to from your smart device, tablet, or note pad PC– and maintain privacy.
Stay productive with a big touchscreen and scan-to-network-folder-and-email capabilities that assist you quickly handle high-volume print tasks. Handle expenses for a more effective office with Color Usage Control.
- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you’ll never run out of ink.
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone or iPad with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing
- HP Print Forward Design: advanced paper handling for business, no trays or extensions, private and hassle-free output. Advanced duplex capability with single-pass duplex copy/scan.Borderless printing :Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Spend up to 50% less per page compared with lasers. Ideal for small workgroups who need professional-quality, affordable color and versatile all-in-one capabilities.
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 952, HP 952XL & HP 956XL ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refills.
- Easily manage print jobs directly at the printer. Just tap and swipe the 4.3-inch touchscreen. Ultra fast print speeds: Up to 24 pages per min black, up to 20 pages per min color.
- Paper sizes supported: Various sizes from 3×5 in to 8.5×14 in including letter, legal, 4×6 in, 5×7 in, 8×10 in & No. 10 envelopes.
- One-year limited hardware warranty; 24-hour, 7 days a week Web support
This is a review of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8720 Wireless All in One Photo Printer.
(Measures 19.7” x 17.7: x 13.3” and average use expectation of 250 to 2000 pages a month.)
Summary – I wanted a multi-function printer for my many needs and I could find no other one even remotely close to the cost and feature of this one. Here is a quick chart of the things I considered which lead me to this. It has worked flawlessly since purchase, exceeding all expectations and I will update this review should I see any issues with ongoing use. This is hands down a five-star item in my books and I would recommend.
You can scan single or double-sided documents. This is great as I can avoid the need to flip to get the scan of a second side.
Scan to pc-email features.
You can setup an email to send print jobs to. (Emails, photos, word docs, excel docs, pdf docs, etc.) It literally is simple as opening up a new email, adding attachments, add in an email address for the printer and clicking send. Printer gets email from wherever you are (providing you have it connected to internet and setup) and the printer will print the docs. Great for those who need to print something remotely or from a device-pc that the printer was not actually setup on.
Large 4.3” Touchscreen interface. You can see the icons and easily know what you are doing.
Photo cartridges are easy to install.
Can be connected numerous ways. Wifi, USB and ethernet.
Is a quick unit considering the lower price. ($172 for the 8720 white version which is what I have.)
(Up to 24ppm black and 20ppm color and holds 250 pages in the tray. The output tray will hold 150 pages.)
Can scan to email and desktop. I can use the touchscreen on the printer to have a document scanned and saved to the desktop of my pc. (More than one pc can be setup for a scan to pc feature.)
No dedicated tray for 4×6 photos. You need to empty the main paper tray and adjust the sliders for the 4×6 photo stock you put in.
Little loud and action seems a little jerky vs. smooth.
Ink is expensive. In short, you will spend up to $120 for FOUR XL cartridges. (Black, Cyan, Magenta and
Yellow.) Less than $100 if you are not getting xl sizes. If you get aftermarket brands, you can get 2 black and one of each color in size xl for around $60.
Several people have indicated the instant ink program works, however, has quirks. I do not use this feature as I would never want anything ordered automatically. Plus they indicate there are excessive pop-ups for instant ink